Spooky Movies Masterpost + Recovery (Starring crappy MS Paint editing)
- Scary Movie
- Scary Movie 2
- Scary Movie 3
- Scary Movie 4
- Scary Movie 5
- Shaun of the Dead
- The Haunted Mansion
- Edward Scissorhands
- Scooby-Doo (The Live Action Movie)
- Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- The Goonies
- Hocus Pocus
- Tower of Terror
- The Addams Family
- The Addams Family Values
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992)
- Young Frankenstein
- Sleepy Hollow
- Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge
- Halloweentown High
- Return to Halloweentown
- Harry Potter 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7: Part 1 and Part 2
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Corpse Bride
- Monster House
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
- Practical Magic
Random Scary Movies:
- Dawn of the Dead
- The Hills Have Eyes
- The Descent
- The Mist
- The Cube
- The Ring
- Don’t Be Afriad of the Dark
- Session 9
- The Human Centipede
- Drag Me To Hell
- Trick ‘r Treat
- Cabin Fever
- Prom Night
- When A Stranger Calls
- The Possession
- The Blair Witch Project
- The Skeleton Key
- The Strangers
- The Haunting in Connecticut
- The Cabin in the Woods
Scary Movies that Need to Chill Out w/ the Sequels:
- Halloween (1978)
- Halloween 2 (1981)
- Halloween 3: Season of the Witch (1982)
- Halloween 4: The Return Of Micheal Myers (1988)
- Halloween 5 (1989)
- Halloween: The Curse of Micheal Myers (1995)
- Halloween H20: 20 years Later (1998)
- Halloween: Resurrection (2002)
- Halloween (2007)
- Halloween 2 (2009)
- Freddy Vs. Jason
- Friday the 13th (2009)
- Nightmare on Elm Street
- A Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy’s Revenge
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
- Scream 2
- Scream 3
- Scream 4
- Saw 2
- Saw 3
- Saw 4
- Saw 5
- Saw 6
- I Know What You Did Last Summer
- I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
- Paranormal Activity
- Paranormal Activity 2
- Paranormal Activity 3
- The Grudge
- The Grudge 2
- The Grudge 3
- Final Destination
- Final Destination 2
- Final Destination 3
- Final Destination 4
- Final Destination 5
- The Evil Dead
- The Evil Dead 2
- The Evil Dead: Army of Darkness
Classic Scary Movies:
- The House of 1,000 Corpses
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Fire in the Sky
- The People Under the Stairs
- The Omen
- The Sixth Sense
- The Silence of the Lambs
- The Shining
- The Exorcist
- Children of the Corn
- House On Haunted Hill
- Fright Night
- Child’s Play
- The Heat
- The Hangover
- Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
- 50 First Dates
- The Proposal
- Step Brothers
- White Chicks
- 13 Going on 30
- Escape From Planet Earth
- Despicable Me
- Pitch Perfect
- Warm Bodies
- Kick Ass
More might be added later, enjoy. :)
OK so this was the Bloody Mary movie, I watched as a child. It scared me so bad. I couldn’t be in a room by myself, and made my grandma stand outside my bathroom when I showered. It definitly did scar me. I was 10 years old at the time.
The following contains horrific events that have happened. Things range from war crimes to strange phenomena.
Crimes against humanity are mentioned here because to me the scariest things aren’t demons or ghosts but human beings and what they are capable of.
Trigger warning for everything here. Content may include anything from child abuse to sexual abuse.
- My daughter saw me getting dry skin off my shoulder after a bad sunburn and asked if she could keep my skin flakes and put them in a jar so when I die she can make a mommy mask and remember me always.
- We had just moved into a new house and two kids showed up at the door. When I asked if I could help them, one of them said, “our mom wants us to tell you, the old people who used to live here are buried at the end of the road.” They ran off and I have never seen those kids again to this day.
- When my daughter was 3 she woke up one morning looking rough. I asked if she slept okay and she said, “No! Popaw Mike kept me up all night pinching my toes!” My dad, her Popaw Mike, passed away 8 years before she was born and that’s how he used to wake my brother and I up when we were little.
- At my great uncle’s funeral she asked when he was going to turn into a zombie.
- My son telling me in the sweetest of voices in a consoling tone… “Don’t worry mommy, I’ll never murder you.”
- From my neighbor’s three year old: “When’s the baby going to come out of your tummy?!” I didn’t even know that I was pregnant yet.
- One night I let my then 3 year old sleep with me because my husband was gone. It was dead quiet in the house and she whispers “Ive got ya where I want ya and now I’m gonna eat ya”.
- When my son was three, he came and climbed into bed with us, crying. I asked what was wrong, he said that the big fat man with a bloody hole in his head kept trying to open his window.
- My then-4 yr old daughter came up to me, put her hands on my belly, and said “Mommy you have a baby in your belly.” Come to find out two weeks later that I was 3 weeks pregnant. She also said it was a boy (even though she REALLY wanted a baby sister), and she was right. She also did something similar to two teachers at her daycare. They called her the baby whisperer.
- My best friend Lisa died when I was pregnant with my daughter. When my daughter was 3 I heard her laughing. I said ” what are you laughing at?” She said ” auntie Lisa is making silly faces at me and playing with me.”
- When my daughter was 4, I heard her singing a song that my mom always sang to me when I was young. I asked her where she learned it, she told me that her grandma taught it to her. My mom passed away 6 years before my daughter was born.
- “Mommy why is the man by the fan staring at me?” We were in bed about to sleep…..there was nothing by the standing fan….I still don’t like that damn fan…
- While grocery shopping, my son points at the Aunt Jemima syrup and says, rather loudly, “Mommy, let’s get Aunt Vagina!”
- When she was about 18months old, my Grandpa George died. We had a photo of my Grandparents on the fridge right alongside those alphabet magnets that all toddlers have. The day of the funeral, I was getting her breakfast ready while she played with the magnets. I turned around and she has spelled GEORGE right under my Grandparents photo.
- We were at a campout and suddenly my three year old yells out, “Uncle Ricky keeps touching my weiner!” They were roasting hot dogs and my brother Rick about had a heart attack on the spot.
- I recently had an Ectopic pregnancy, I’ve been really sad. my little boy told me “Mommy I can be the baby in your tummy, but you have to eat me first!”
- My five year old has stuck to this SAME story since he was 3: I remember my last mom and dad died and you found me, remember, I was on the side of the road when you found me as a baby. I had a little sister before but she’s dead too.
- I was pregnant and working as a preschool teacher. One of the little girls was very curious about my pregnancy so we were talking about it. Somehow we got on the subject of how the baby might come out. She looked me dead in the face and said, “you know, they’re going to have to cut it out of you.” As you can imagine I was kind of surprised but managed to deflect and say, ” Well, if they don’t cut it out of me, what are some other ways that the baby might come out?” Again, she looked at me dead in the face and said, “I think that baby might just crawl right out of your mouth.”
- The other day on the train my 4 year old daughter told me “Mama, I’ll love you forever until you die, but when you die, I’ll hate you.” I asked her why she would hate me and she said “Because then you’ll just be bones and I’ll let Juno (our dog) chew on them.”
- My 3 year old daughter watching me put a panty liner on – “Mom, is that a band aid for your butt?”
- When my older brother was 2 he wouldn’t go by any other name than John and would insist on being called that name (his name is Brent), when he was 4 years old he asked my mom where Yoko was. My mom told him she was doing well and living in New York, once Brent understood this, he was relieved and was okay with continuing on as Brent. My brother has gone on to be a talented musician and artist, with friends in the celebrity realm. Oh, and he was conceived 3 months after John Lennon’s death…
- “I catch the water off Daddy’s penis in the shower!”
- My 3-yo daughter said, “You’re the best mommy I have had so far…”. I said “I am the only mommy you have had!” As she walked away she said, “That’s what all the other mommies said, too!”
- Sept 11, 2001 was my son’s first day of Kindergarten. He was very excited the day before, but when I woke him up, he immediately started crying uncontrollably and said over and over, ‘Mommy, it’s gonna be such a BAD, BAD DAY!!’ I tried to convince him otherwise and told him he could watch cartoons while I got ready for work. I sat him (still weeping) on the couch and turned the TV on…just as they showed the second plane hitting the tower on New York.
- About 2 months ago my 6 yr old son says, “Mommy, when you die I will put you in a glass box on my dining room table…don’t worry I will make sure my wife knows how to dust you sou you wont get dirty.”
- “Mommy, the lady in the white car is okay, she didn’t die, there was an angel in the car with her.” – my son, age 2. An hour later I turned on the news and a lady in a white Cadillac had driven off the Portland bridge, but swam to safety. She reported seeing a bright light that broke her window and urged her to swim. Emergency personnel said she should have drowned.
- My Ex’s son gave me a hug, looked up at me and said “I hope it hurts when you die.”
- “Dad, my girlfriend is a month late…”
- When I was about two weeks pregnant (and didn’t even know yet), my 3 year old daughter came and patted my belly and said, “great grandpa wants you to know there’s a baby boy in there and that you need to take good care of this one so you don’t both have to go to heaven when he’s born.” She had no living great grandparents, and I did end up being pregnant.
Some hilarious, some creepy, some both!
I got these from here
ngud:Harajuku girls from Porter Robinson's Lionhearted
【=◈ ̮ ◈=】
Via Terry Terata
animealli73 said: Hey sixpenceee, have you every watched the movie "Megan is Missing"? Its an amazingly creepy (and quite gory and graphic towards the end, fair warning) movie about a girl that gets kidnapped. Its pretty realistic and honestly terrifying in that things like this actually happen all the time. (TW// kidnapping, rape, drug use, alcohol, and stalkers to name a few)
OH MAN I DID
THE ENDING OF THE MOVIE SCARED ME
Last summer, I researched a couple things and they made my life better. Why not share it?
Feel free to add to this list, I’m sure there are those who are an expert at this stuff.
Emergency pimple that you need to get rid of ASAP
1) Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar. It’s recommended that you dilute your apple cider vinegar if your skin is sensitive.
2) Hold the soaked cotton ball onto pimples GENTLY (don’t press hard) for at least 5 minutes!
3) Dab apple cider vinegar on your pimples through out the day.
4) Let the apple cider dry.
Results: By nighttime or the next day, your pimple should shrink or disappear provided you persistently dabbed it repeatedly
Don’t do this often, it can aggravate your skin*
There are many you can do. Here are 10 of them.
For longer, thicker eyelashes
Apply vaseline on your eyelashes before you sleep. You can also use a clean mascara brush and dip it in some almond, olive or coconut oil and apply it on your eyelashes.
To get rid of dark elbows and knees
Use a lemon and squeeze it until you get the juice out. Use cotton balls to soak them in the lemon juice and then apply all over your knees and elbows. Leave them it on for a couple minures, then using a warm washcloth scrub it off.
For baby smooth skin
Use 2 teaspoons of yogurt, 1 teaspoon of milk and honey, 3 teaspoons of flour and mix all together and apply on your face. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off.
For lighter skin
Wanna get rid of that summer tan ? Squeeze lemon juice again but remember to dilute it. Never put direct lemon juice onto your face. Mix this with some sugar. Use it as a scrub. Leave it on your face for no more than 5 minutes. The same can be done for your body.
For silky hair
Apply olive oil/coconut oil to your hair. Make sure you get it deep into those roots. Leave on for 30 minutes up to 1 hour and wash it off with shampoo and conditioner
For whiter teeth
Sprinkle some baking soda on your toothbrush and brush using gentle, circular motions. I’d watch out if you had gum sensitivity though. Old wives’ recipes often state that a paste of baking powder, a little salt, and a few drops of white vinegar, works effectively.
For cleaner nails
Just scrub your nails with a loofah and use a toothpick to take out dirt.
Enjoy these. None of these are jump scares, don’t worry.
- DARK SHADOW FIGURE SOBBING: A person walks into a room and sees a dark shadow figure sitting on the floor with it’s head in it’s lab, he promptly walks out and walks back in a couple minutes later. What he sees next, is something you’re going to have to watch to figure out.
- DEMON HANDS: Hands, hundreds of them growing out of walls. It looks like a scene straight out of Grave Encounters (startling content)
- THE CAT WITH HANDS: Don’t watch this at midnight is all I’m telling you
- I HAVE THE BODY OF A PIG: Some paranormal investigators found some startling EVP. The end of this video will increase the creepiness.
- BOY ATTACKED BY GHOST: Towards the end where something attempts to drag him by the leg *shivers*
- FALLEN ANGEL: Two men find a trail of feathers and find an emaciated humanoid figure behind the bushes
- ELISA LAM: You probably have heard about this case, but the body of this girl was found in the hotel’s water tank not too long after this. Do you see the strange hand motions she’s making? And who on earth is she talking to?
- GHOST SCREAMING IN A HAUNTED HOTEL: Sounds of screaming coming from an empty room
- NO THROUGH ROAD: A bunch of boys explore a seemingly endless road, they find a few bunny corpses along the road
- POSSESSION AT A STORE: Look at the glass door, right when he hits the floor. You can see the reflection of something coming out of his body.
If you like this, perhaps you’ll like the 10 creepy audio recordings